Rebecca Creel is a wife, mother, family court lawyer and speaker in South Carolina. Her practice helps families deal with tumultuous legal and emotional challenges. Rebecca tells some intense and perhaps frightening stories growing up in violent circumstances. But she also shares how those experiences have shaped her into becoming a better person, parent, and even lawyer.
- How Rebecca’s husband inspired Matt’s fashion tastes. 😅
- Rebecca shares the lessons the gained growing up in an abusive household.
- Why her mother’s composure and foresight kept Rebecca and her sister safe.
- The challenge of wanting kids to have resilience without suffering.
- How her traumatic experiences have actually benefited her as a family court lawyer.
- Rebecca shares an inspiring story about her and an aspiring lawyer