Mike Abramowitz is an accomplished author, speaker, coach, and philanthropist. Mike shares how the challenges impacting his family have made him into a better man, father, husband, son, brother, and even entrepreneur. He also shares his system to simplify and systemize their lives through his proprietary methodology called TAD (Tiny Actions Daily).
- Mike shares some of the challenges he’s experienced with his family.
- The impact that Mike’s mother made on his life and journey as a parent.
- How Mike ended up almost bankrupt with a 400 credit score.
- The story of Mike rebuilding his business after his mom passed.
- How Mike is taking on the challenge of raising a child with medical challenges.