Grant Baldwin is a professional speaker, author, and entrepreneur who has helped people navigate their lives in the world of public speaking. In this episode, Grant shares his experiences with being a professional speaker–the good, the bad, and everything in between. He also shares bits and pieces of his personal life and how leading a life with intentionality has certainly moved mountains in his life.
- 02:06 - Grant shares some of the hardest and most embarrassing moments as a professional speaker.
- 6:34 - The factors to consider in assessing a speech that doesn’t go well.
- 14:02 - The challenges in Grant’s life and how he got through them.
- 20:17 - Building a life with intentionality.
- 27:57 - What inspires Grant & what gets him excited for the future.
- 32:52 - On being the best version of a father.
- 38:01 - Intentionality when it comes to marriage.